Taking and processing orders the easy way
The OrderPat app displays the current menu on your customers´ cell phone the moment they enter your venue. Without having to await service, they can place orders directly through their smartphones in just a few simple steps. No aditional hardware is required and for customers it is 100% free of charge.
How does OrderPat work?
- Customer starts free OrderPat app, selects desired items in the menu without preceding registration and places order.
- Order gets submitted to the OrderPat Server or connected register respectively.
- Order is processed and items are delivered to the guest´s table or room.
The detailed ordering process:
Here you will find a written manual.
Installation by the owner:
What is required?
- Free OrderPat account
- Internet connection (guest access not mandatory if mobile service is available, i.e. LTE, UMTS or Edge))
iPad or connected register (compatible iPads; compatible registers)
What do I do?
- Create account
- Establish venue (including Detail: Hours, Address, Description, Pictures, Homepage, etc.)
- Mark venue visible for public
- Create menu (determine items, quantities, and prices)
- Assign OrderPat IDs
- Activate OrderPat Server
Choose an OrderPat bundle to unlock the aditional features listed below:
- Additional OrderPat-IDs
- Additional menus
- Adjustable Menu Validity
- Translatable venue, menus, and items
- Listing on OrderPat.de